Fulfillment Operations Lead at Zipline Rwanda: (Deadline 15 May 2022)
Fulfillment Operations Lead – RW-2
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building the first instant logistics system that serves all humans equally. Leveraging expertise in robotics and autonomy, Zipline serves tens of millions of people around the world.Join Zipline and help us to make good on our promise to build an equitable and more resilient global supply chain for billions of people
ABOUT YOU AND THE ROLE
Leads at Zipline are fundamentally responsible for the output of their teams. You will be expected to maximize this output by successfully executing in these areas: setting clear goals and key performance indicators to measure performance (KPIs), distributing work across your team, developing and nurturing your team’s talent, giving both positive and constructive feedback regularly to your team, and coordinating with other teams and individuals across Zipline.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
For your team:
- Set and communicate ambitious goals and priorities for your team — in alignment with Zipline and organization/country goals. Some of these goals will be local and others will directly connect to global metrics used to measure our effectiveness in serving customers.
- Call out when your team needs help: there are gaps in resources (people, tools, skills) that will prevent your team from reaching certain goals — these must be flagged early and often.
- Make sure work is distributed across your team in a way that allows for collective and individual success. Leads should not be the responsible person on key project work, but rather should be identifying members on their team to own projects. Leads should be comfortable putting people in uncomfortable positions (i.e., giving people work that is slightly above their capacity).
- Ensure that your team’s work is coordinated with the teams around them.
For individuals on your team:
- Related to their work
- Help each individual prioritize their work
- Help your team overall prioritize its work including (very importantly) saying no and pushing back
- Meet regularly so that you and they both know if they’re on track or not to meet their work goals. If they are not on track, give guidance/input to correct the work.
- Related to their development
- Know each individual’s long-term professional growth plans
- Ensure they are set up on a development path and making progress along that path
- Proactively inform individuals when they aren’t meeting expectations, OR when they can push themselves for more continued growth
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Already demonstrating high quality in executing of direct & indirect operational duties excellently therefore able to “lead by example”
- Appreciates the value of using numbers to understand problems and make decisions
- Uses sound judgement to know what decisions are important to make or not to make
- Strong contributor to team cohesion at the nest
- Demonstrating strong mentoring and coaching skills
- Demonstrates critical thinking about customer needs and customer experience
Interested candidates should click the Apply button below to send their applications not later than 15th May 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.