GIC Scholarship 2022 || Fully Funded for Undergraduate Studies: (Deadline Ongoing)
GIC Scholarship application is now open from now for 2022 intake!
This scholarship provides you with the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses to study at NUS, NTU, or SMU.
Through structured internships, job rotations, networking, and mentorship, you will be guided and supported to maximize your potential to be your best.
GIC Scholarship Coverage
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- One-time pre‐studies allowance for warm clothing, settling in, etc.
- Return economy airfare
- Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programs, and foreign language studies
- Internships during the second year of study
- Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management
GIC Scholarship Eligibility
- Good academic results in GCE A-Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma, or NUS High diploma
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity, and leadership qualities
- Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply
- Applicable only to Pre-Tertiary students
- Local: 3 years
- Overseas: 4 years (Non-English speaking countries); 5 years (UK/US)
Field of Study
- All disciplines excluding Medicine and Dentistry
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.