Apply for Full Tuition awards at Trinity College Dublin in Ireland. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin, a research university located in Dublin, Ireland.
University of Dublin is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized city of Dublin, County Dublin. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Skills, Ireland, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) is a large coeducational higher education institution. Additionally, Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin (TCD) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study. Similarly, See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details.
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU and Non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Also, MSc in Quantum Science and Technology
- Likewise, To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Additionally, the applicants must be new international students and must be accepted in the applied program at Trinity.
Trinity College Dublin will select two lucky applicants for this application and will provide them 20,000 EURO towards the cost of study of MSc. program.
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply at Trinity college using the university portal. Students are required to fill the application form and submit it via mail to email@example.com to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students must present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts.
- 2 academic Letters of Recommendations
- Similarly, Student visa Ireland
- Work Experience,
- Also, CV
- Furthermore, Bachelor degree
- Similarly, Students must hold relevant prior education such as bachelor degree in physics, math’s, computer science or engineering to be accepted in a MSc. program at Trinity.
- Additionally, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- Also, TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- Furthermore, University of Cambridge – Grade C
- PTE – 63