Apply for Fully Funded Awards at International University of Japan in Japan. The deadline for this application is 13th September 2021.
The International University of Japan is a private university located in Minamiuonuma city in Niigata Prefecture, Japan. Also, IUJ is the first graduate university in Japan, not offering undergraduate degrees, and one of the few Japanese universities which offers all courses in English. It was founded in 1982.
Apply for the Nakayama 100 Premium Scholarships at the International University of Japan and gain the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career in Japan.
IUJ is offering this application to non-Japanese applicants to pursue a master’s or PhD program. Also, the applicants will receive benefits towards accommodation, tuition fees, and admission fees. They will also get a monthly stipend.
- Eligible Countries: All students from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Additionally, applicants can undertake any master’s or PhD program at IUJ.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Also, applicants must be non-Japanese applicants accepted in the applied master’s or PhD program
Selected international candidates will receive a tuition fee of the applied master PhD program, dorm fee, and partial admission fee by IUJ.
- How to Apply: Applicants can log in to the application portal of IUJ to apply to any preferred program. Additionally, applicants will b selected for the opportunity s based on the admission application.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Likewise, research Topic
- Two Recommendations Letters
- Furthermore, college Certificates and Transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted GRE or GMAT and submit the same scores to be accepted in any program at IUJ.
- Furthermore, the applicants must give the TOEFL IBT test and submit the cores.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY