Fully Funded 2022- Masters and PhD Scholarships at Beijing University: (Deadline 15 April 2022)
Applications are now open for the fully-funded Masters and PhD scholarships at Beijing University. The Government of China is offering a scholarship program to provide full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students. This project is for master’s students and doctoral students only.
The central government of the People’s Republic of China is the highest state authority in China under the exclusive political leadership of the Communist Party of China. It consists of legislative, executive, and judicial organs.
- Master Degree: 2 or 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
Financial Benefits from Scholarships at Beijing University
The scholarship provided by the Government of China covers the following necessities:
- Firstly, the Tuition fee
- Secondly, Accommodation
- Thirdly, Living allowance
- Additionally, Insurance
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships at Beijing University
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for doctoral degrees must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Requirements of Language (Compulsory)
- Chinese-Medium Programs: HSK4 (or above level).
- English-Medium Programs (for applicants from Non-English Speaking Countries): IELTS 6 / TOEFL 80 / Official English Proficiency Certificate
Required Documents for applying to the Scholarship
- Application Form of Chinese Government Scholarship. Program Category Type B, Agency Number 10008
- Degree Certificates in Chinese or English(Bachelor and Master).
- Transcripts in Chinese or English (Bachelor and Master) up to the present, including courses taken and standards achieved.
- Moreover, A Personal Statement in Chinese or English, above 800 words for master, and above 1500 words for the doctorate.
- Again, Two Recommendation Letters, including contacts, must be Original in Chinese or English.
- Afterward, A Language Proficiency Certificate
- Then, Photocopy of Passport (Ordinary Passport).
- Health Certificate.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.