Fully Funded Masters Scholarships 2022- University of Jena, Germany: (Deadline 15 January 2022)
The Friedrich Schiller University offers scholarships for international students to pursue master’s degrees at the Abbe School of Photonics which is Masters Scholarships at University of Gena
About University of Jena:
Founded in 1558, the University of Jena is a modern university whose scientists are among the top researchers in their fields. There are more than 190 study opportunities in the humanities, social, and natural sciences at the Friedrich Schiller University of Jena. At Friedrich Schiller University, you will find career-oriented Bachelor programs, specialized teacher training, and attractive interdisciplinary Master programs.
Financial Benefit from Masters Scholarships at University of Gena
- Awardees with prospects of excellent study results will receive financial support of 300 Euros per month for a duration of at least one year. Also, the university will be offering tuition-free education to any individual fulfilling the academic requirements.
Eligibility Required for Masters Scholarships at University of Gena
All students who are either:
- already in Jena, enrolled in the Master’s degree program in Photonics, and have received their first university transcript
- are admitted for studies within the Master’s degree program in Photonics for the upcoming academic year.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) or Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech.) degree comprising significant exposure to physics fundamentals, or an equivalent or higher degree in the same areas. A strong background either in classical physics, mathematics, and/or electrodynamic theory is advantageous. If you have not yet finished your current academic degree, you may apply with a preliminary transcript of records including all completed courses thus far.
- a comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV) of one or two pages in length. (Please list all stages of your education chronologically, starting with your high school graduation or equivalent. You should also give a clear statement as to your current status and/or occupation including potential information on (un-)employment or parental leave. Chronological order also means that the CV should not leave any open or unidentified time slots.
- a letter of motivation (500 words maximum and to be typed)
- a copy of your passport
- your high school (secondary school) leaving certificate with marks
- a transcript of records with marks
- proof of your English proficiency by either of the following:
- TOEFL or an equivalent English test (minimum points/grades): TOEFL PBT (550), TOEFL CBT (215), TOEFL IBT (85), IELTS (6.5) – during the COVID-19 pandemic we will not insist on a new test if your test has already expired
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) or Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) – during the COVID-19 pandemic we will not insist on a new test if your test has already expired
- German “Abitur”
The following students are exempt from providing proof of English proficiency:
- Nationals from the USA, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada, or BSc and MSc graduates who obtained their qualification in one of these countries.
- BSc and MSc graduates who have been taught their previous higher academic education completely in English
- holders of German “Abitur” with sufficient exposure to the English language.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.