Fully Funded BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway 2022: (Deadline 1 March 2022)
Applications are open for the BI Presidential Scholarship in Norway for the academic year 2022. The Norwegian Business School offers the BI Presidential scholarship for international students seeking an opportunity to pursue postgraduate studies in one of the best European institutes.
Norwegian Business School has been ranked #4 among the school of business in Scandinavia, having the best faculty and teachers. The international scholarship in Europe is specially designed for students who are high achievers and follow academic excellence in their fields and learn new and innovative skills. The university is open to both international and Norwegian students who will later make the institute an excellent center for diversity and training; passion for studying in Europe will provide students with excellence and mentor them to explore their areas of specialization.
The master’s scholarship will assist students to succeed in this contemporary world, not to forget the increasing amount of employment for the students of Norwegian Business School has been a greater ratio all over the world. Twenty scholarships will be offered for international students and ten scholarships will be provided for Norwegian students.
The scholarships are fully funded; providing university tuition fees for the master’s program for two years. BI presidential scholarship offers a perk for international students by providing them with a stipend to support their living costs in Norway.
Benefits from BI Presidential Scholarship
BI Presidential scholarship in Europe will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship will provide a complete tuition fee for two years of the master’s program for Norwegian students.
- Complete tuition fees will be provided for international students for each semester of the master’s program.
- A stipend will be provided for living expenses for up to 2 years for international students.
- We provide scholarships on a merit basis.
- Students will get exposure to European education institutions.
- The scholarship will open doors to numerous career opportunities.
Eligibility Required for BI Presidential Scholarship
Here are the criteria for the BI Presidential scholarship in Norway 2022:
- Firstly, Scholarships are open for all international students.
- Secondly, Applicants must have a GPA of A category on the ECT scale or equivalent to the global grading scale.
- Thirdly, Applicants enrolled in the third year of BI’s Civilekonom program are eligible.
- Additionally, Norwegian and international students are eligible to apply for Master of Science Programs.
- Students should maintain 30 ECTs in each semester to continue scholarships.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of B after each semester.
Other details :
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Grading on ECTs scale
- Academic achievements
- GMAT/GRE/CAT Scores
- First-year master’s degree applicants are more preferable.
Application Process for BI Presidential Scholarship
- Firstly, The application process for the BI presidential scholarship is online. Students can apply via the online application portal.
- Secondly, Applicants must write a scholarship application letter describing their motivations towards the program and eliciting reasons for how their academic performance makes them perfect for the program.
- Thirdly, They must upload the written application on the admissions portal.
- Additionally, Applicants can apply for one or more scholarships; however, the institution will only facilitate them with one scholarship.
- Lastly, They must not possess a master’s degree from the same institute before.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.