Funded United Nations Graduate Study Program 2022: (Deadline 11 March 2022)
Applications are open for the United Nations Graduate Study Program (GSP) 2022. The Graduate Study Program (GSP) at UN Geneva is the longest-running educational program of the United Nations, now in its 60th year.
Over the past six decades, the GSP has brought together and trained several thousand young people from over 100 countries on all continents. This two-week-long summer seminar provides an opportunity for participants to deepen their understanding of the United Nations and International Geneva through first-hand observations, lectures, research, and visits to Geneva-based institutions.
The jubilee 60th Graduate Study Program will be held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, Switzerland, from Monday, 4 July until Friday, 15 July 2022. It will consist of lectures given by representatives of the United Nations and other Geneva-based international organizations, visits to institutions, and daily work in groups under the guidance of moderators.
The theme of the Graduate Study Programme in 2022 will be: Agenda 2030 at Halfway: Implementing the SDGs Amidst Global Turbulence
Benefit from United Nations Graduate Study
- Participation in the program is free of charge.
- The United Nations does not make any financial contribution towards visa, travel, board, and lodging costs of participants. Governments, universities, or foundations may offer grants to selected candidates. Candidates should seek advice from their universities in this regard.
Eligibility Required for United Nations Graduate Study
- Applicants must be between 22 and 32 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants need to get enrollment in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate program at the time of application. Proof of enrolment will be required.
- Those who are already employed full-time are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have participated in previous Graduate Study Programs are not eligible to apply.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is necessary. As some discussions may be held in French (without interpretation), knowledge of French is also needed.
The Selection Committee gets guidance by the following criteria:
- Firstly, Academic background and achievements
- Secondly, Extracurricular activities
- Thirdly, Geographical balance
- Additionally, Gender balance
- Knowledge of the two working languages of the Programme (fluency in English, knowledge of French)
- Lastly, The usefulness of the Program for a prospective career of the applicant
Applications For United Nations Graduate Study
Students who wish to participate in the 2022 Graduate Study Programme must submit their application online until Friday, 11 March 2022, 12 noon Geneva time. We accept No applications after this time.
The application form should be accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s passport; a letter of recommendation (in English or French) from a university or a governmental authority; a proof of current enrolment (at the time of application) in a master’s degree, a postgraduate degree, or a doctorate program; and copies of previous university diplomas obtained.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.