Government of Rwanda – United Arab Emirates (UAE) Scholarships 2022 -2023: (Deadline 20 June 2022)
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that the United Arab Emirates (UAE) has offered to the Government of Rwanda 10 scholarships at the Sorbonne University Abu – Dhabi (SUAD), commencing in the academic year 2022 – 2023 for the following French taught programs:
i)Bachelor of Applied Foreign Languages,
ii)Bachelor of Economics and Management,
iii)Bachelor of Literature,
iv) Bachelor of Geography and Planning,
v)Bachelor of History,
vi)Bachelor of History of Art and Archaeology,
vii) Bachelor of Law,
viii) Double Bachelor of Philosophy and Sociology.
Interested candidates should submit of the following application documents:
▪ Application letter addressed to the Director General of HEC;
▪ A copy of valid passport and two current passeport size photos;
▪ Transcripts of the last two high school years;
▪ A certified copy of High School Diploma or equivalent qualification;
▪ Personal statement in French;
▪ French aptitude test for non-French students (B2 Level in French language proficiency: DELF, DALF, TCF, SELFEE).
1. Candidates must have successfully completed:
– Rwanda Advanced Level National Examination of 2021 in MEG, HEG, HEL, LEG, MCE, LFK combinations with a minimum score of 70/73;
– UAE Curriculum: 80% minimum average in General Stream/Arts, or 75% minimum average in Advanced Stream/Elite stream/Science Stream;
– French Baccalaureate : 12 out of 20 minimum average ;
– British Curriculum : minimum five O-Level subjects, in addition to either three As level subjects or 1 as level subject, with minimum grade C in each subject ;
– American High School Diploma : minimum average of 80% or minimum GPA of 2.8 out of 4.0;
– Other high school systems : minimum average of 80% for certificates equivalent to the UAE high school or minimum average of 12 out of 20 for certificates equivalent to French Baccalaureate.
2. Candidates applying for the Bachelor of Economics and Management must have, in addition to the above mentioned criteria, good grades in Maths in grade 11 and 12.
3. A complete application file should be submitted online via the link: http://mis.hec.gov.rw/system-login (new user of the system should first sign up before login and download a user guide for instruction of how to apply).
4. This scholarship covers all costs of study including tuition fees, accommodation, living allowances, medical insurance. Any other extra expenses that may arise will be covered by the student.
Application deadline: 20/06/2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.