University of Auckland 2022 School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship: (Deadline 1 December 2022)
The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship with the main purpose of attracting new international students of high calibre to enrol in masters level study for one year or two years at the school.
About University of Auckland
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Auckland
- Country to study–
- School to study University of Auckland
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship
This is a scholarship to support international masters students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fees credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship Qualification
Please refer to the programme regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below):
- The Scholarship is tenable by international students
- Students who have already commenced their programme are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme.
- Applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- The Scholarship may be awarded only to new international students who have received an offer of study to undertake a Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology at the University of Auckland.
December 1, 2022
How to Apply
Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.
For more details, visit University of Auckland website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.