GRAPHIC DESIGNER at SPRUIK LTD(Deadline : 09 February 2022)
JOB OPPORTUNITY – GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Spruik is a Rwandan communications agency that provides public relations and marketing services to a wide range of clients. We believe that successful businesses are grounded in effective internal and external communications.
To better serve our growing clientele, we are recruiting a full-time graphic designer who will support our team to deliver the top of the line services to our clients. Below are more details on this exciting opportunity.
Working under the supervision of the Communications Department Manager, the employee will:
- Develop concepts, graphics, layouts as well as logos and brand guidelines
- Update and refresh existing client brands and graphic materials
- Design reports, presentations and templates, and other materials
- Amend designs after internal and client feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Edit photos
- Produce animations and provide input on video productions
- Interact with Spruik clients and share ideas on creative designs
- Train staff and partners on the basics of graphic design
- Produce weekly action plans and reports
- Work with the team to produce final designs
- Come up with creative ideas that serve our clients
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Engage in professional learning opportunities
- Other tasks as agreed between the Employer and Employee
Skills and Attitudes
The employee should demonstrate the following skill set:
- A creative mindset
- Critical thinking
- Sense of accountability
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communications skills through various platforms (phone, Slack, email, etc.)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and detail
- An understanding of Google Suite and other remote working tools (Slack, Trello, etc.)
- A collaborative attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Proactive attitude to take initiative
- Self-disciplined and well-mannered
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Average typing skills
Qualifications and Experience
The graphic designer should ideally have an education or professional background in the following:
- 1+ year of experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, WordPress, Canva, etc.)
- MS Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Experience with print design, preparing files for print, and working with printers
- Experience in web platform development/management is a bonus
In addition to the above-mentioned skills, the candidate should have a good command of English and Kinyarwanda with proven skills of writing and speaking both languages proficiently.
Applications close 9th February 2022 at 11:45 PM CAT, and the candidate should ideally be ready to start work by 21 February 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Interested candidates should send their resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate: “Graphic Designer”.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.