Northumbria University UK 2022 The Qolcom Scholarships (Deadline : June 9, 2022)
At Northumbria, we are passionate about bringing together our inspirational courses, forward-thinking staff and innovative students to tackle the challenges of tomorrow. Northumbria champions students who are curious, hardworking and academically gifted.
Founded in 2005, Qolcom is an award-winning certified Platinum Partner with HPE Aruba and their business is based on “Transforming Enterprise through Digital Innovation” in three key areas:
- Digital Workplace – enabling new, more effective ways of working; raising employee engagement and agility; and exploiting consumer-oriented styles and technologies.
- Intelligent Network Infrastructure – Cognitive, adaptive, modern wired/wireless network infrastructure that supports your organisations’ digital evolution.
- Security – Protecting networks, devices, users, and applications from digital attacks.
Qolcom’s tried and tested methodology; Engage: Discover: Realise: Evolve ensure customers get the right fit solution, the first time and every time.
The Qolcom Scholarships will award two highly gifted Nursing students with £2,000 cash during their first year of Undergraduate study only. The money can be used to enhance the overall university learning experience.
If you are ready to start your university journey with Northumbria, create your best future and meet the criteria below, apply for your course now and you will automatically be considered for a Qolcom Scholarship.
About Northumbria University
The University has its origins in the Rutherford College, founded in 1880. Today, by putting students at the heart of an outstanding experience, and with world leading research and award-winning partnerships, Northumbria is a new kind of excellent university. Northumbria is top ten in the UK for the number of graduates entering professional employment and nine out of ten of our graduates are working or studying six months after graduation. We are ranked 21st out of 111 universities in the 2014 Times Higher Education Student Satisfaction Survey. Northumbria works with major employers,
Aim and Benefits of Northumbria University Bachelors
£2,000 cash during their first year of Undergraduate study only.
Northumbria University Bachelors Courses
Requirements for Northumbria University Bachelors Qualification
- Nursing Science Registered Nurse (Adult) BSc (Hons)
- Nursing Science Registered Nurse (Child) BSc (Hons)
- Nursing Science Registered Nurse (Learning Disabilities) BSc (Hons)
- Nursing Science Registered Nurse (Mental Health) BSc (Hons)
- The student should be a UK/Home applicant.
- Applicants must have achieved at least 144 points (or equivalent) from your best three qualifications, for example, AAA at A Level or DDD at BTEC.
- Should have a household income of under £40,000.
- Applicants should meet all individual entry requirements.
- The applicant should be a self-funded student.
- The deadline to apply for the scholarship is 9th June 2022
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.