Halmstad University Sweden 2022 Master’s Scholarships: (Deadline Ongoing)
Each year Halmstad University offers a number of scholarships to students from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland with the requirement to pay tuition fee. These scholarships may be granted to students within any field of study applying to our Master’s programmes at Halmstad University.
The Halmstad University Scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee and will be deducted from the tuition fee. The scholarship will not cover living costs and there are no grants for family members.
About Halmstad University
Halmstad University or Halmstad University College (Swedish: Högskolan i Halmstad) is a University college (Swedish: högskola) in Halmstad, Sweden. It was established in 1983. Halmstad University is a public higher education institution offering bachelor’s and master’s programmes in various fields of studies. In addition, it conducts Ph.D. programmes in three fields of research, namely, Information Technology, Innovation Science and Health Science….
Halmstad University Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization Halmstad University
- Country to study Sweden
- School to study Halmstad University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Halmstad University Masters Scholarship
This scholarship covers 25% or 50% of the tuition fee.
Requirements for Halmstad University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants should have applied for one of our Master’s programmes at University Admissions and paid the application fee.
- Applicants who are qualified for Master’s programmes at the university and are eligible for Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with a link to the online application form in March 2022.
- The committee of the University will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in the beginning of April if they are eligible.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Halmstad University on www.hh.se to apply
- Apply for one of our Master’s programmes at University Admissions and pay the application fee.
- Only applicants who are qualified to our Master’s programmes and are eligible to Halmstad University scholarships will receive an email with a link to the online application form in March 2022.
- Fill in the online scholarship application form. Please note that you will need to provide us with the application number you will receive from University Admissions.
- The committee will award scholarships based on students academic merits (GPA but also ranking of the previous university and proficiency in English).
- Applicants with a Halmstad University programme as their first choice will have priority in the nomination.
- Halmstad University will notify the recipients of scholarships by email in beginning of April.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.