Impact Toolbox 2022 Youth In Development Fellowship: (Deadline Ongoing)
Impact Toolbox 2022 Youth In Development Fellowship
The Youth in Development Fellowship provides emerging civic leaders and social entrepreneurs with the skills and tools to lead social change initiatives effectively. Alumni of this program have gone ahead to create viable and highly impactful social ventures and lead programs that are transforming their communities’ social and economic landscapes. YID Fellows engage in a transformative learning experience, where they hone their leadership skills and lead sustainable social change. These young leaders have the unique opportunity to learn directly from social change leaders with exceptional track records and academics worldwide. Participants become a part of the Impact Toolbox formidable network of social change leaders. Fellows will enjoy complimentary access to online courses, exclusive mentorship and one-on-one coaching sessions, connection to peer collaborators from other parts of the world, the opportunity to pitch for some small amount of seed funding and exclusive networking opportunities with funders and investors.
The third cohort of the Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship is open to young African leaders involved in community development and achieving socio-economic development across different African communities. We have designed our recruitment process to deliver value to everyone who applies.
About Impact Toolbox
Impact Toolbox is a digital education and ideas incubation platform. It provides comprehensive training, collaboration opportunities, and prototyping funds to transform social change ideas into viable social ventures and empowers youth for a successful career in the development sector. It also connects impact investors and funders to viable social ventures with high growth potentials.
Youth In Development Fellowship
- Type Fellowship
- Organisation Impact Toolbox
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 8, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Youth In Development Fellowship
- The YID fellowship application and selection process is designed to ensure that you derive substantial benefits just by going through the application process. When selected as a Fellow, you will have access to:
- Investment Pitch Lab to Position your Venture for Investments & Grant Funding.
- Mentorship Series and Peer collaboration with student entrepreneurs from top universities across North America.
- One-on-one coaching and interactions with top business experts and exceptional social entrepreneurs from across the world
- Critical peer feedbacks, support and collaborations through our growing networks of exceptional social entrepreneurs and program alumni
- Opportunity to apply for Impact Toolbox Prototype Fund & Connections to other funding opportunities.
- The YID Fellowship serves as a pipeline for other prestigious professional development and investment opportunities
Requirements for Youth In Development Fellowship Qualification
- Demonstrated interest in civic leadership and career in the social sector
- Have an idea or initiative for social change
- Be between the ages of 18-30 on or before the application deadline
- Be a citizen of an African country and must reside and work on the continent
- Be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Be available to complete all the weekly activities included in the six months duration of the fellowship.
- Submit your application on or before
December 8, 2021
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.