University of Skovde 2022 Master’s Scholarships (Sweden): (Deadline 1 March 2022)
Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden for the commencing academic session. The scholarship is to subsidize the rate required for students from outside the EU/EEA to access a postgraduate education in Sweden.
The university of Skovde scholarship supports academic and research excellence in students enrolled to study in the university. Students at the university are exposed to work-class learning and research facilities which will aid in their educational advancement.
About University of Skövde
The University of Skövde (in Swedish: Högskolan i Skövde, HIS) is a state university in Skövde, Sweden. The University of Skövde was granted university status in 1983 and is now an academic institution with general and specialised educational programmes in topics like Business, Health, Biomedicine and Computer game design. Research, education, and PhD training at the university are divided on four schools; Bioscience, Business, Health and Education, Engineering Science, and Informatics. The university has appr…
University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Skövde
- Country to study Sweden
- School to study University of Skövde
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline March 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships
Tuition fee waivers
Requirements for University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must choose the University of Skovde as first priority choice on University Admissions.
- Applicants must have completed the application to the programme meeting all deadlines for the master’s first admission round.
- Must fill out all the required fields in the online application form.
- The master’s programme of choice must be delivered on campus.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships
- The criteria for awarding a University of Skovde scholarship depends on good academic merits, the motivation text and video.
- Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as geographic location which the University of Skovde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalisation strategy.
March 1, 2022
How to Apply
Applicants for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships must:
- Apply for a master’s programme at the University of Skovde via the website universityadmissions.se
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s programme at the university. Video should be uploaded to a website or cloud storage to be accessed by the Scholarship committee
- Short motivation text outlining why you have chosen the master’s programme at the university.
- Fill out the University of Skovde scholarship application form and submit before the scholarship application deadline.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.