Imperial College London 2022 PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering: (Deadline 31 January 2022)
The Department of Chemical Engineering has up to 10 fully-funded scholarships available for outstanding PhD applicants each year. If you would like to be considered for a scholarship, you are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
The standard period of the scholarship is 42 months
About Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research. Consistently rated amongst the world’s best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines. Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialization, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges….
PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering
- Type PhD
- Organization Imperial College London
- Country to study–
- School to study Imperial College London
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline January 31, 2022
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering
The scholarships are open to all applicants regardless of their fee status, and cover both tuition fees and an annual tax-free contribution to maintenance costs of £21,400.
Requirements for PhD Scholarships in Chemical Engineering Qualification
Applicants are expected to have obtained (or be heading for) a First Class Honours degree at Master’s level (or equivalent) in chemical engineering, another branch of engineering or a related science.
January 31, 2022
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the Chemical Engineering PhD Scholarships, you will need to submit your PhD application for admission through the online admissions system. The programme title is ‘Chemical Engineering Research – Full Time’. Your application form must include:
- Full transcripts of your university studies to date.
- A personal statement to support your application, which should outline your research interest and experience.
- A copy of your English Language certificate if applicable. Find out more about Imperial College London’s language requirements. Please note that where there are two levels we require the higher level.
- The contact details of two referees, at least one of whom must be an academic referee, for example your project supervisor or personal tutor. You will be asked to give the e-mail addresses of the referees, which will trigger reference requests directly to the referees. Please do not upload reference letters as the references must come directly from the referees. References are confidential between the referee and the College. Please note that the e-mail addresses must be personal institutional addresses (university or company e-mail addresses) rather than webmail addresses, as these are not acceptable.
The scholarships are very competitive and our aim is to select the most outstanding PhD students and offer them financial support. Your application should demonstrate an outstanding academic record and research skills.
We have one selection process for all the scholarships that are administered by the College, including President’s Scholarships, CSC Imperial Scholarships and the Departmental Scholarship.
You will need to submit your PhD application by the following deadlines in order to be considered for these:
- Round 1: 31 October for entry in October of the following year
- Round 2: 31 January for entry in October of the same year
Please note that the majority of scholarships are likely to be allocated in Round 1. We therefore recommend that you submit your PhD application in time for the Round 1 deadline.
Please note that where there is a later deadline advertised for College scholarships, the departmental deadline before the College deadline will apply, as you will need to go through the departmental selection process, including interviews, before we can put you forward for a College Scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.