RMIT University 2022 PhD Scholarship in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses February 6, 2022: (Deadline 6 February 2022)
This is a scholarship for a PhD in Mathematical science in the field of Experimental designs and Statistics.
Candidates should have an excellent mathematical and statistical background with advanced R programming skills. The project is to generate the needed new design matrices for response surfaces and investigate possible applications.
About RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria. Founded in 1887 as the Working Men’s College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology. A dual sector institute, its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887
- Type PhD
- Organization RMIT University
- Country to study–
- School to study RMIT University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 6, 2022
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarship
- Scholarship for 3 years ($33,000 AUD per year)
Requirements for PhD Scholarship Qualification
- International (currently in Australia) and Domestic applicants are eligible
- Eligible applicants must fulfil all the following 3 requirements:
- Have a Master of Science or Engineering with a research component (thesis).
- Have a Bachelor (Hons) of Science or Engineering.
- Have an excellent knowledge of programming in R.
Interview date, Process and Venue for PhD Scholarship
- Degrees in Science or Engineering or equivalent (honours and MSc).
- An interest in design of experiments and statistics.
- Knowledge in using the R software in designing experiments.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
February 6, 2022
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to A/Prof Stelios Georgiou within a single email titled “Scholarship Application in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses”.
In this email the applicant needs to attach:
- A cover letter describing how the applicant’s skills and research experience address the selection criteria.
- A current CV, academic transcripts, and a list of publications (if applicable).
- At least one reference letter.
Candidates will be notified of outcome to nominated email.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.