Amazon IT Operations Internship in Czech Republic: (Deadline 31 December 2020)
Amazon calls application for IT Operations Internship in Dobrovíz, Czech Republic. Amazon Ops Tech IT teams keep Amazon’s operations running smoothly by resolving complex hardware, software, server, and infrastructure issues, supported by both on-site and remote support teams spread across the fulfillment centers network.
This internship program goal is to create a pool of experienced technicians and engineers able to apply for the permanent positions opened to support the huge numbers of new buildings Amazon launch every year. Amazon is the perfect place to start your career; it intends to hire people who have a passion for learning, innovation, and hard nights of strong job. This internship will provide you the skills and support to unlock your potential.
As an Ops tech, IT Intern you will report to the IT Manager in your home site and will be engaged in the local IT team for providing highly reactive technical support to operations in order to guaranty to our customers the quality and reliability that made Amazon’s reputation. Besides your day-to-day activities, you will be involved in projects and innovations. Furthermore, you will be a key part of a multinational team, focused on delivering high-quality results, and always be on the lookout for improvements.
Candidates must have the following criteria for Amazon IT Operations Internship in Czech Republic
- Candidate should be currently pursuing a degree in IT / Computer science / Engineering or other tech fields.
- Knowledge in deployment, upgrades, troubleshooting, parts replacement, system upgrades on client devices.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows server operating system.
- LAN/WAN Networking skills.
- Able to comprehend and follow verbal and written technical instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication (Polish).
- Basic verbal and written communication in English.
- Previous experience in IT supports teams.
- Fluent in English and also skills in other European languages.
- Certification in system administration and/or networking.
- Web development as well as scripting skills.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Overall, it is one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook. In addition to that, it is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI assistant provider, and cloud computing platform as measured by revenue and market capitalization. In addition to that, Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. It is also the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the world’s most valuable companies.