IT Business Analyst at Business Development Fund Ltd (BDF): (Deadline 7 October 2021)
BDF Ltd is a public limited company whose mission is to promote SME Development through the provision of financial and non-financial services to enhance the lending mechanisms of financial institutions as the leading institution in facilitating both companies and individual bankable projects to access financial services, through the provision of financial facilities and business advisory services for national development.
With the above mandate, BDF would like to undertake a 2years digitization project that will focus on the development of the BDF Business core system and automation of BDF Business processes for smooth operations.
It is in this regard that, BDF wishes to recruit Qualified and self-motivated individuals in the following positions:
2. Position: IT Business Analyst (1)
Reporting to both: Project Manager
Office Location: BDF Headquarters
IT Business Analyst will be responsible for defining solution architectures, system requirements gathering and elicitation, coordinate change management, and managing product backlogs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the collection, analysis, review, documentation and communication of business needs and requirements.
- Conduct preliminary investigation for all digitization project requests.
- Review requirements, specifications, tests, support for the ongoing projects and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Assist in the development of the Client business case to be automated
- Participate in business process modelling sessions identifying bottlenecks and proposing solutions
- Act as a documentarian, co-facilitator, facilitator or subject matter expert in business modelling sketch sessions.
- Conduct interviews and perform analysis to create business cases for projects.
- Participate in root cause analysis to recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity
- May act as a project manager on some projects
- Develops solution architectures, functional specifications and system design specifications for client engagements.
- Prepare status updates for projects and consolidation of periodical reports
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders ensuring that project-related changes are communicated and understood within the Institution/Ministry
- Prioritizing requests from various business units and project manage them together with various development team members.
- Work with the Project manager to enforce project deadlines and schedules
- Reviews and edits requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to the proposed solution.
- Identifies client organization’s strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
Qualifications and Knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree (A0) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Business IT, Information and Communication Technology with 5 years of working experience in Business Analysis Domain/Management information systems or,
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business IT, Software Engineering, Information and Communication Technology with 3 years of working experience in Business Analysis, Management information systems.
- Certifications in A+, N+, CBAP and PMP is an added advantage
Skills & Attributes required:
- Proven experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Experience in banking/ financial institutions is an added advantage
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to details.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with data process modelling and tools like UML, BPEL
- Good understanding of ERP, BPM, CRM and BI, SOAP, WSDL, and XML
How to apply: Please submit the following as one (1) document,
- Application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae,
- Notified copies of academic,
- Professional certificates,
- Employment certificates
- A copy of the Identity card
- Contact details of three references
Send to BDF Info@bdf.rw, attention to Chief Executive Officer not later than 7th October 2021 at 11 A.M.
NB: Email subject should indicate Position title. BDF will contact only those who will be shortlisted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.