Project Manage at Business Development Fund Ltd (BDF): (Deadline 7 October 2021)
BDF Ltd is a public limited company whose mission is to promote SME Development through the provision of financial and non-financial services to enhance the lending mechanisms of financial institutions as the leading institution in facilitating both companies and individual bankable projects to access financial services, through the provision of financial facilities and business advisory services for national development.
With the above mandate, BDF would like to undertake a 2years digitization project that will focus on the development of the BDF Business core system and automation of BDF Business processes for smooth operations.
It is in this regard that, BDF wishes to recruit Qualified and self-motivated individuals in the following positions:
1. Position: Project Manager (1)
Reporting: Chief Executive Officer
Office location: BDF Headquarters
Job Purpose The project manager will be responsible for coordinating the whole digitization activities, team management and ensure the proper implementation of the project,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and knowledge required:
- Bachelor’s degree (A0) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information, and Communication Technology with 5 years of working experience or,
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information, and Communication Technology with 3 years working experience in Business Analysis, Management information systems, IT System Architecture Design
- Certification Required: Project Management certificate is a must. Presentation Enterprise Architecture like TOGAF/ITIL is an added advantage.
Key Technical Skills & Attributes:
- Proven experience of a project manager
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skill
- Strong understanding of solution governance frameworks such as TOGAF. – Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. – Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
How to apply: Please submit the following as one (1) document,
- Application letter with signed Curriculum Vitae,
- Notified copies of academic,
- Professional certificates,
- Employment certificates
- A copies of Identity card
- Contact details of three references
Send to BDF Info@bdf.rw, attention to Chief Executive Officer not later than 7th October 2021 at 11 A.M.
NB: Email subject should indicate Position title. BDF will contact only those who will be shortlisted.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.