Job at Britam : Micro insurance Distribution Manager (Deadline: 19 May 2017)
Reporting to the General Manager-Micro insurance, He/She shall identify prospective distribution partners for Micro Insurance and ensure use of the digital platform to sell micro insurance products to the full extent.
1. Identify, develop and successfully on-board micro insurance distribution partners,
2. To track and monitor performance of each partner on pre-agreed goals and remind them of required compliance and sales on timely basis,
3. Train agents of the partner, business intelligence etc.
4. To manage key relationships with the distribution partners
5. To liaise with Britam process team for smooth delivery of mobile insurance product/s,
6. To ensure appropriate marketing and sales campaign are run for mobile insurance,
7. To ensure sales in mobile insurance product/s to the full extent possible.
8. Reward, recognition and incentives design for distribution partners and sales team,
9. Business intelligence development and provide feedback of the same to Head-Micro insurance on periodic basis.
10.To liaise with respective Britam group teams, as and when required, for better performance of sales and distribution team.
• Responsible for staff working under this position if any.
• Required to liaise and work closely with the other departments as may be necessary such as marketing, group sales managers etc.
• Britam customers
• Insurance sector players e.g. IRA
• Micro insurance partners and distribution channels
Knowledge, experience and qualifnoications required;
1.Bachelor’s degree in a business related field. Masters’ Degree is an added advantage
2.Professional certification in insurance e.g. ACII, FLMI, AIIK.
3.7- 10 years’ experience in a Financial Institution, 3-4 of which should have been in managerial sales distribution role.
Technical and functional competencies
1.Customer, market and competitor understanding
2.Knowledge of insurance regulatory requirements
3.Knowledge of Britam products
5.Sales and marketing management skills
3.Focuses on the Customers
7.Manages Quality and Risk
8.Managing Change and Ambiguity
9.Managing and Executing Strategy