Job at IPRC Kigali : Assistant Lecturer in Lecturer in Entrepreneuship (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
• Teach/Train students in areas assigned by the institution.
• Conduct lecture planning, preparation and research.
• Engage in professional and personal development.
• Engage with broader scholarly and professional community outreach activities.
• Mentor and coach junior academic staff tutorial assistants) and participate in their evaluation.
?Participate in income generating activities of the institution.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
•Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelors degree in Entreprenueship, BBA, Finance Economics or accounting with First Class degree or distinction is compulsory and only candidates with the named category will be selected.