Job at IPRC Kigali : Security Officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Secure premises and personnel by patrolling properties, and monitor surveillance equipment inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
2. Prevent and report irregularities, such as security breaches, facilities and safety hazards.
3. Comply in all concerned security organs.
4. Patrol and monitor assigned campus areas to provide public security and assistance.
5. Monitor security server systems, cameras and detectors on whether operational and respond to alerts.
6. Conduct training staff, students and/or officers in security matters.
7. Ensure that firefighting system gadgets are in place.
8. Report immediately for any incident to supervisors.
9. Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management,Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Business Administration, Law or A1 in Management,Public Administration, Administrative Sciences, Business Administration, Law with 3 years of working experience in security organ. The Rwandan National Basic Course Certifiacate will be an added advantage.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
– Proven Knowledge and experience in security management / survillance detection.
– Knwledge and experience of Crime scene investigation
– Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
– Experience in reporting and emergency response planning
– Proven working experience in genda based violance prevemtion.
– Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures
– Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis
– Working knowledge of MS Office
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
– Committed and reliable
– High school diploma; Further education in security administration or similar field will be an asset
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.