Job at IPRC Kigali : Timetable and examination officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Receive Exams questionnaires , multiply, keep and distribute them among Invigilators
2. Allocate students in rooms for both CATs and final Exams
3. Monitor the whole Examination conduct process for both CATs and Final Exams
4. Elaborate Academic calendars
5. Elaborate teaching timetables in collaboration with HODs
6. Elaborate CATs as well as Final Examinations timetables
7. Elaborate Invigilation timetables
8. Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
9. Ensure the execution of planned timetable
10. Ensure the safe and well organized archives of used booklets and Marks reports
Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Agriculture, Hospitality & Recreational Arts with a PGD in Education, Education Arts and Humanities, Educational Sciences, Computer Science, Business Administration, Education, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Computer skills with good command in Microsoft offices.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with students and academic staff.
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Leadership skills
– Credibility and hospitality
– Reporting Skills
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.