Job at IPRC NGOMA : Bugdet Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
1. To Develop the institution budgets (Recurrent and development) in collaboration with other units.
2.To monitor budget execution and advise the management accordingly
3.Identify budget gaps and propose budget revision
4.Integrate changes in smart IFMIS as agreed in budget consultation meetings
5.Facilitate internal and external audits
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Planning and organisational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– High Analytical Skills
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills
– Complex Problem solving;
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.