Job at IPRC Tumba : Maintenance Technician (Deadline: 14 July 2018)
1. Maintain the electricity installation channels of the College;
2. Repair any the electricity break down;
3. Replacement of bulbs, sockets etc, if any;
4. Check the maintenance of generator;
5. Prepare technical specifications of electrical equipment or spare parts to be procured;
6. Carrying out minor reparations of furniture, doors, windows etc
7. Maintain installation of water within the College
8. Maintain all water tanks of the College
9. Work closely with water supplier contractor
10. Repair any break down of water or plumbing installation within the College;
11. Perform any other related tasks assigned by his or her immediate supervisor
A1 in Alternative Energy, Electricity or Plumbing, construction, Mechanical Engineering
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of
houses, buildings, Electricity, plumbing , carpentry, etc
– Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
– Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
– Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
– Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
– Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.