Job at IPRC Tumba : Planning Officer (Deadline: 14 August 2018)
1.Preparing the annual action plan and other operational plans
2.Ensuring that the planning process is completed successfully, well costed and represented in the annual budget planning across different units and Departments
3.Providing the strategic direction, monitoring and evaluation of activities
4.Developing and constantly reviewing plans, projects
5. Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Bachelors Degree in Economics, Project Management, Management, Development Studies, Business Administration
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of results based management, logical framework approach, strategic planning processes and tools;
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s Education Sector Policies and Strategies;
– Knowledge of drafting Action Plans and Operational Plans;
– Knowledge to conduct policy and analysis and draft proposals;
– Knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation concepts, systems and tools;
– Computer Skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Team working Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.