Job at NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF STATISTICS OF RWANDA : Survey Program Manager (Deadline: 06 August 2018)
a) To supervise, lead and coordinate the work of the staff of the unit;
b) To plan and organize all Surveys;
c) To participate in the preparation of the Unit Annual Work Program, Budget and Annual Report;
d) To develop and maintain a network between producers and socio
– demographic and socioeconomic statistics data users and ensure appropriate information is available and exchanged.
e) To ensure that all statistics from surveys are produced and published in a timely manner according to deadlines;
f) To ensure that all surveys activities are executed and done in a timely manner according to deadlines;
g) To coordinate and supervise the elaboration and publication of thematic results reports;
h) Draft the project document, for surveys;
i) Develop a communication strategy for the surveys
j) Supervise the publication of final statistical results,
k) Coordinate the data analysis activities
l) To work closely with Different Unit in charge of particular survey
Bachelor Degree or Masters in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, agriculture, Labour, Demography, with at least four (5) years of experience in designing and conducting surveys;
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
• Demonstrated ability in designing and conducting the household, business/establishments, agriculture operator based surveys or censuses in Rwanda will be an added value;
• Experience in surveys/censuses data quality reviews;
• High Analytical Skills;
• Negotiation Skills;
• Knowledge of basic business and purchasing practices;
• Excellent Communication Skills;
• Time Management Skills;
• Decision making Skills;
• Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; Knowledge of all is an Advantage.
• Computer Skills;
• Excellent abilities in the use of statistical softwares, including SPSS, STATA, and/or CSPro, etc.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.