Job at RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD : Publication Officer ( Deadline :23 August 2018 )
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
Designing, editing and disseminating of RGB Publications
– Design and edit RGB research findings, documents and reports
– Ensure quality control and proof reading of RGB publications
– Contribute to the preparation of reports, proposals, correspondence, statistics, and documentation of resources and publications procedures.
– Reviewing and updating RGB’s publications, journals and papers.
– Organize and supervise the call for papers to be published in the Rwanda Governance Review
– Identifying appropriate research and other published reports or articles for inclusion in the resource library
– Prepare and propose dissemination strategies of publications including research findings, reports and other related documents.
– Carryout any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
A0 in Linguistic, Public Administration, Management, Administrative Sciences, Library and information Science, Office Management, Sociology.
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge in editing skills;
– Excellent knowledge in social sciences research methodologies;
– Computer literacy;
– Knowledge of integrated document management;
– Knowledge of archive management software;
– Knowledge of the documentation management system (DMS) would be an advantage;
– Organizational skills;
– Interpretation skills;
– Planning skills;
– Communication skills;
– Report writing and Presentation skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and French.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.