2 Job Positions at IPRC Kigali : Nurse A0 (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1. Provide basic medical services to students
2. Handle all referral cases and to liaise with qualified medical doctors where necessary
3. Advise Institution regarding health standards and basic hygiene
4. Perform any other tasks assigned by his/her supervisor
Bachelors degree in Nursing or A1 Advanced Diploma in Nursing with proffessional certificate offered by the Rwandan Natinal Courncil for Nurses and Midwife.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Good health and fitness.
– Excellent teamwork skills.
– Verbal and written communication skills