2 JOB POSITIONS AT MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING : ( Deadline : 19 March 2019: )
JOB AT MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING : Sector Investment Officer : ( Deadline : 19 March 2019: )
– Supporting relevant Sectors and MDAs during the Annual Planning and Budgeting Processes to submit high Quality Investments by ensuring that all Projects’ Proposals submitted by Sectors follow the National Public Invetsment Policies, Regulations and Procedures;
– Analyzing Policies and Strategies affecting National Investments in the assigned respective Sectors;
– Exploring Investment Opportunities and creating a Database of Potential National Strategic Investments in assigned Sectors as well as coordinating National Investment Planning, Programming and Financing;
– Appraising Public Investments and giving recommendations to the Director of the Unit concerning the Feasibility of different submitted Projects from relevant Sectors including suggestions for Projects Financing Options;
– Conducting preliminary analysis, cost benefit analysis, Financial and Economic analysis as well as risk assessmentof all pre
– screened Projects;
– Providing support to assigned Sectors to prepare Public Investment Program (PIP) in ensuring all newly approved Projects are in line with Sector Strategic Plans and National Medium
– Term Development Strategies.
A0 in Economics, Development Studies, Development Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Planning, Project
Management, Policy Formulation, Business Administration, Finance.
– Knowledge in planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, project planning, project proposal writing, project management,
policy formulation, research and data analysis, reporting, budgeting
– leadership skills;
– Organizational Skills;
– Creative, proactive, customer focussed, solutions led and outcome driven Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Complex Proble solving Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage .
JOB AT MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING : Database and Application Administrator : ( Deadline : 19 March 2019: )
– Responsible for Application/Database Performance tuning;
– Performing routine Audits of Databases and Applications;
– Performing Back
– Ensuring that the Databases and Applications are up and running;
– Responsible for designing, developing, implementing, managing and Troubleshooting Software/Application/Database.
A0 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology,Information Management System, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Information System or A1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
– Knowledge of Rwanda’s ICT Policies and Strategies;
– Proficiency in web application security and database security;
– Knowledge of all database vendor versions;
– Proficiency in designing, writing, editing, and debugging programs and databases;
– Interpersonal Skills;
– Communication skills;
– Negotiation Skills;
– solving skills;
– Analytical skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.