2 Job Positions at Ngoma District : Civil registration and Notary (Multiple) (Deadline: 07 November 2018)
– Provide notary services to the public as per the competencies set forth by the law;
– Deliver all documents related to civil registration;
– Register and consolidate disaggregated data related to civil registration status in the Sector;
– Receive and analyse contentious issues and accordingly provide a legal advice to the Sector.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Legal Analysis skills
– Knowledge of working in pressurised environments.
– Legal and Drafting Skills
– Analysing skills
– Communication skills
– Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Social Media)
– Conscientious and independent worker
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage