2 JOB POSITIONS AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD : ( Deadline : 02 January 2019 )
JOB AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD : Media Monitoring Specialist : ( Deadline : 02 January 2019 )
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
1. Media coordination
– Monitor the implementation of the media policy by relevant institutions
– M&E of the implementation of media reforms
– Produce regular reports on media development
– Supervise the RMB production process
2. Supervise the RMB Productions
– Organize Annual Media Dialogues for media stakeholders
– Plan and follow up Media Reforms awareness campaigns
– Produce policy briefs on media development
A0 in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Media, Arts and Language with 3 years of experience or Master’s degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Media, Arts and Language;
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge required:
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda media sector;
– Good knowledge of government Media policy and Media development strategies;
– Deep knowledge and experience in Monitoring and Evaluation field;
– Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Rwanda Governance sector;
– Deep knowledge in policies and laws on access to information
– Knowledge in good governance principles and strategies;
– Analytical, problem
– solving and critical thinking skills.
– Technical understanding of system being analyzed and how it affects the various business units.
– Good at handling files and meeting deadlines.
– tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes.
– Able to work well with both internal and external clients.
– Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users and managers
– starter with leadership skills in order to take charge of or facilitate requirement
– gathering sessions.
– Analytical and problem solving skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French;
JOB AT RWANDA GOVERNANCE BOARD : Internal Auditor : ( Deadline : 02 January 2019 )
FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
1.Prepare annual audit plan
– Consults different units for collecting information regarding their annual activities;
– Prepares a risk based audit plan;
– Designs the audit plan with clear timing;
– Ensures that the annual audit plan is approved by management of the institution and submitted to MINECOFIN.
2.Carrying out financial review (Monthly and annually)
– Conducts the review of financial statement;
– Reviews all payment done during the period under review for eg: Monthly, Quarterly;
– Provides Findings to the units under audit;
– Provides final reports to the Director General;
– Gives advice on the appropriateness of accounting records and financial reporting.
3.Carrying out annual systems audits
– Assesses whether current controls are adequate to identify risk and provide assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of risk management practices;
– Helps management to improve efficiency and to ensure that governance, risk management and internal control systems are operating efficiently and effectively.
4.Carrying out compliance audits
– Examines adherence to any policy, contractual, regulatory and legislative requirements.
5.Providing advisory services
– Participates in significant initiatives and priorities and providing solutions to financial and internal controls;
– Safeguards objectivity and ensure he/she is not play management role.
6.Following up audit recommendations
– Reviews management responses to internal audit reports;
– Prepare reports on the implementation of recommendations.
7.Preparing consolidate Quarterly Internal Audit Report (QIAR)
– Summarizes Internal Audit activities in a consolidated report to be submitted to the audit committee;
– Copies to the concerned chief Budget manager and to the office of Government Chief Internal Auditor (GCIA);
– Represents internal audit in committee meetings.
A0 in Accounting, Public Finance or Management with specialization in Finance/Accounting or Accounting Professional Qualification recognized by IFAC (ACCA, CPA).
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Detailed knowledge of financial and Audit Standards, HR & Financial Regulations, Procedures ;
– Financial software;
– Planning Skill;
– High Analytical skills;
– Report writing and presentation skills.
– Time management skills;
– Excellent problem
– solving skills and clear logical thinking;
– fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage