4 Francophone Scholarships in CANADA , Year 2018-2019 (Deadline: 06 November 2018)
CANADA – RWANDA GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS 2018-2019
The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that through the Bilateral Cooperation, between the Government of Rwanda and Canada, the latter has offered the Government of Rwanda 4 (four) Francophone scholarships for Master’s Degree Program in the fields of Agriculture, Health, Infrastructure, Natural Resources and Afforestation, for academic year 2018- 2019.
Interested candidates are required to submit~ of the following application documents:
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Director of HEC
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent passport size photos
- Original-notified Certificate and Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter from three Academic referees from the University where the candidate completed the previous studies
- Copy of Advanced Certificate of Education, copy of Ordinary Secondary Certificate of Education High School reports(all notified)
Please note :
- This Scholarship is for employees of Public and Private Institutions and the head of Institution (employer) has to recommend the applicant via email [email protected] after which the applicant can
access all relevant application forms.
- All candidates should complete online application, and submit all typed and complete documents to HEC
- Interested candidates should have the knowledge of French (have the capacity to express themselves both in oral and written French). Successful candidates will have to sit and pass SEL test
- All applicants should note that Clinical Medicine, Pharmacy and ‘art dentaire’ for clinical training are not included in this offer.
- For further details and clarifications, interested candidates may visit:
A complete application file should be submitted to the Higher Education
Department, Remera, near REB, not later than 6/11/2018 at ll.a.m.
Dr. Emmanuel MUVUNYI `