5 Job Positions at TAI Rwanda Ltd : Marketing officers (Deadline: 17 August 2018)
TAI Rwanda Ltd (Tradelinks Africa Investments) seeks to recruit competent and self-motivating five Marketing officers to join its Marketing Department, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer.
About TAI Rwanda Ltd:
TAI Rwanda is a garment factory located in Rwamagana industrial park. We focus on the production of Jeans and T Shirts for local and international Markets. We also produce other types of garments.
Core job responsibilities:
- Develops and implements quarterly and annual marketing plan based on identified segments.
- Develops and embeds customer value propositions for all type of garment.
- Works with the Chief Marketing Officer in formulating research and analyzing information to form meaningful insights for different garments/ Market areas.
- Ensures TAI Rwanda achieves penetration, market share and profitability objectives across chosen types of garments.
- Tracks consumer preferences to identify new opportunities and works with the Chief Marketing Officer and production Manager to develop, launch and manage those products.
- Ensures the provision of appropriate management reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monitors competitor activities in the market place and proposes appropriate action plans.
- Monitor trends within relevant markets and extrapolate information to advise innovative value added products and services in order to maximize profits from particular market segments.
- Manage key strategic partner accounts in service delivery.
- Plan and monitor budget allocated to the section.
- Build a team work to achieve allocated goals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in marketing or any other related areas of study.
- Post-graduate marketing training.
- 3 years marketing experience in Apparel /Garment Factory.
- Having Budgeting, Forecasting and Negotiation skills among others.
- Familiarity with contract negotiation.
- Ability to work under pressure and anywhere as per allocated work.
How to apply:
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials at [email protected] not later than 17th August 2018.
TAI Rwanda Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Qualified applicants will be contacted within five (5) days after the submission deadline.