5 Job Positions for Information Technology (IT) at Business Development Fund (BDF) (Deadline: 14 Aug 2018)
BDF would like to recruit competent and qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Position: Five (5) Information Technology (IT)
Report to: Business Advisor
Work Station: BDF Branches in Gasabo, Bugesera, Rusizi, Kirehe, Karongi
The purpose of this position is to manage and make sure the ICT related services are well provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the branches ICT related issues networking, emailing, systems, internet, fiber among others.
- Provide basic computer training on Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, PowerPoint, and Ms. Access to the beneficiaries.
- Perform network, hardware and software troubleshooting basics and make acquisition and recommendations regarding repairing and replacement of damaged equipment’s.
- Identify community-training groups and mobilize them for training sessions.
- Identify the training needs of the clients and develop programs that would meet their needs.
- Design a timetable for training the clients in a well-organized manner that suits the communities in the area.
- Assist the Administrative Assistant with the planning, design, research, and acquisition of new training methods and recommend modifications as necessary.
- Raising ICT awareness in the communities.
- Generate revenues through the internet and IT training
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the business advisor and perform any other duties related to the branch manager in the absence of the office administrator.
- Assist in the Outreach and marketing in the district to encourage the private sector to use the branch services
- Maintaining a calendar of events taking place at the Branch
- Bookkeeping of all financial records and proofs of cash flow.
- Organise networking events and meetings.
- Receive and advise all walking in clients
- Maintain and capture all information of clients that visit the branch
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Manage the branch transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in business computing and ICT from a recognized training institution or any equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience.
- At least a 2-year experience in ICT field, finance, and customer care.
- A CISCO IT certificate as an instructor is an added advantage.
- Must be fluent in Kinyarwanda and English with working knowledge of French
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Computer skills.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, Decision-making
- Not More than 30 years of age
Note: Only those shortlisted will be communicated.
How to apply: Please submit your application letter with Curriculum Vitae, notified copies of academic and professional certificates, copies of Identity card and contact details of three references to BDF office Reception, M.Peace Plaza, Fifth Floor,Kigali: KN 4Av, to attention of Human Resource and Administration Manager not later than 14th August,2018 at 4P.M