Job at BROADBAND SYSTEMS CORPORATION, LTD (BSC Ltd) : Data Entry (Deadline: 28 september 2018)
BROADBAND SYSTEMS CORPORATION, LTD (BSC Ltd)
B.P 7229, Email: [email protected]
TEMPORARY JOB ADVERTISEMENT
Broadband Systems Corporation, Ltd (“BSC Ltd”) is a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP) that has been incorporated under the laws and regulations of the Republic of Rwanda. The company is engaged in the business of providing advanced Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) services based on broadband connectivity.
In order to effectively accomplish its business objectives, BSC Ltd is looking for qualified and competent Data Entry Temporary workers to support its business operations.
Job Type: Data Entry
Contract: One month renewable
The Role: Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant, the major duties is to support the accounting unit in Data Entries
- Entering data on daily basis in Sage Pastel Evolution as assigned
- Preparing the list of the data entered on the daily basis and submitting it to the supervisor
- Ensuring that the data is entered appropriately
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance, Management or related field
- Knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution Software
- Ability to clearly summarize and report the accomplished activities
- Speed in entering data
- Data Analysis Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply:
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions herein, should submit their letters of application accompanied with their Curriculum Vitae, copy of Degree(s) (certified documents are not mandatory) to BSC Ltd.’s Headquarter, located in Remera, Kisimenti; Airport Road KG5RD at the reception desk (Ground Floor), in a sealed envelope addressed to the Ag. Chief Executive Officer of Broadband Systems Corporation, Ltd (BSC Ltd).
The deadline for submission of applications is scheduled on Friday 28th September 2018
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 21/ 09/2018
Mr. Christian Muhirwa
Ag. Chief Executive Officer