Job at CITY OF KIGALI : Electricity and Public Lights Engineer ( Deadline :11 September 2018 )
– Work hand in hand with concerned staff to design and update the urban electricity network and conduct regular inspections of public lighting and electrification coverage across the City of Kigali;
– Identify, in close collaboration with concerned stakeholders, public lighting and maintenance needs across the City of Kigali and carry out a financial implication analysis in this regard and advise the institution accordingly;
– Conduct or review pre
– feasibility, feasibility plans of public street lighting and electrification across the City of Kigali;
– Supervise, in close collaboration with the concerned stakeholders all works of public street lighting and maintenance across the City of Kigali.
A0 in electricity engineering or Master’s degree in electricity engineering.
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Extensive Knowldge in Electricity and Public Lights
– Organizational Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– High analytical & Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Judgment & Dec