Job at City of Kigali: Road Development Engineer (Deadline: 24 October 2017)
– Design and update the urban road development network and work hand in hand with concerned stakeholders
– Identify road development needs across the City of Kigali and carry out a financial implication analysis in this regard and advise the institution accordingly;
– Analyse and recommend priority intervention plans for road construction across the City of Kigali;
– Carry out or review pre-feasibility, feasibility plans for road construction across the City of Kigali.
– Supervise all works of roads development falling under the responsibility of the City of Kigali and produce periodical reports thereof.
A0 in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Real Estate & Construction Management, Road Engineering & Construction, Building & Construction, Civil Infrastructure Engineering, Road Safety Management