Job at GISAGARA DISTRICT : Data Manager A1/A0 at Gakoma HC ( Deadline :15 November 2018 )
1. Define the Bio
– Medical Statistics strategy in accordance with the strategic plan of the hospital
2. Ensure the security of data
3. Provide all data related to the patients and researchers
4. Plan and monitor all activities of the service
5. Define and provide guidelines and methods for data collected and data analysis in the hospital
6. Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information
7. Evaluate the statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data in order to ensure validity applicability, efficiency and accuracy.
8. Supervise and provide instructions for workers collecting and tabulating data.
9. Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
10. Consolidate statistical reports from different services and projects operating under hospital.
11. Entry data in database
12. Determine appropriate statistical policies and procedures
13. Collection, analysis, interpretation and production of hospital Statistics
14. Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semester and annual reports
15. Perform other related duties as required 16.Ensure performance telemedicine systems in the institution
17. The responsibility for day to day TeleHealth operations. Organizational, communication, problem solving, prioritizing and decision making skills are routinely used in everyday activities
18. Speaks on TeleHealth activities and aspects, demonstrating use of TeleHealth technology and related peripherals.
19. Developing strategies for using HMIS
20. Manage the enhancement and continuation of the development of the current HIMIS and the IT plan.
21. Facilitate in creating enabling environment for data management and reporting for each level
22. Facilitate and assist program officers for organized and regular data collection
23. Collecting, compiling and sending quality data to the support office
24. Maintain confidentiality of collected and entered data according to department protocol;
25. Work in holidays, weekends and evenings to cover emergency support
26. Establish the ICT monthly, semester and annual reports and submit to the head of department
27. Perform other related duties as required
A1 or A0 in Health Sciences with certificate in using Microsoft
Key Technical Skills and Required knowledge:
– Deep understanding of Statistics Concepts;
– Knowledge of various statistical software packages;
– Knowledge of the theory, systems and application of statistical
– Organizational Skills & High analytical Skills;
– Communication Skills;
– Time management Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French knowledge of all is