Job at Go Kigali: Driver (Deadline: 01 November 2017)
We are looking to hire a full time driver who will be responsible for daily adminsitrative tasks such as banking, errands, etc and will also be the driver for our city tours within Kigali.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Check assigned vehicle weekly to ensure that it is operational and safe to drive. On a weekly basis, check the oil, radiator, fan belt, brake fluid, wipers, tires, lights, and signals.
- Initiate and supervise any repairs or maintenance required on assigned vehicles, with supervisor’s approval.
- Initiate and supervise routine periodic maintenance of assigned project vehicles, including oil and filter changes, tune-ups, and professional cleaning by high-pressure hose based on the manufacturer’s instructions on optimum maintenance requirements.
- Ensure passenger safety by obeying traffic laws, driving carefully and making good judgment while on the road, and ensuring each person in the vehicle wears a seatbelt.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of two (2) years of chauffer or driving experience required;
- Valid Category B license and good driving record required.
- Defensive driving or similar course completion beneficial.
- Understanding of auto mechanics required; certification in mechanics or automobile maintenance preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English required
E-mail resume and brief letter of interest to [email protected] not later than 1st November 2017.