Job at IGIHE : Technical Officer (Deadline: 30 December 2017)
IGIHE creates some of the best most cutting-edge websites and softwares, and we want you to be part of our team. We’re currently in search of an experienced in house software and website developer. The successful candidate will also help to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing soft wares
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Clearly and regularly communicating with management and technical support colleagues
- Designing and updates software databases
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure strong functionalities and optimization
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
Essential Web Developer Skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative (Photoshop and Illustrator) and other UX prototyping, wire framing, and mapping tools.
- Experience designing responsive websites.
- Have previously worked on some Content Management System (SPIP and Typo3).
- Work successfully in a deadline-driven, effectively multitask multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication, planning, organization and follow-up skills. Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills (English and French as an added value)
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
IGIHE offers the following services:
- Online advertisement
- Content development
- Events coverage
- Website design and development
- Graphic design
- Software development
- Website hosting
- Domain name registration
- Video production services
- Social media management
Join us by:
Submitting your motivation letter and updated Curriculum Vitae to IGIHE LTD Head office, Ndamage Building, 4th Floor KN 82 st or send the documents via email at [email protected]
The successful applicants will be contacted via their personal emails.
Please submit your application before 30th of December, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviewing.