Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI: BUDGET OFFICER ( Deadline: 29 August 2018 )
– Participate in the preparation of the institutional budget.
– Follow up the execution of the budget, and prepare the budget execution reports.
– Identify the budget gap and propose the budget reallocation.
– Prepare the Midterm Expenditure Framework (MTEF) in collaboration with relevant units;
– Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly cash plans in collaboration with other units;
– Prepare and follow up quarterly/monthly operational funds.
– Process approved institutional payments.
– Ensure proper management of petty cash for the institution.
– Ensure proper filing system for all supporting documents.
– Facilitate internal and external audits.
– Perform any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of cost analysis techniques;
– Planning and organizational skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong IT skills, particularly in Financial software (SMART IFMIS);
– Judgment & Decision Making Skills;
– Deep understanding of financial accounts;
– High Analytical Skills
– Interpersonal skills;
– Time management Skills
– Complex Problem solving;
– Flexibility Skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French