Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT OFFICER ( Deadline :24 August 2018 )
• Develop and implement entrepreneurship development strategy.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant local public and private stakeholders involved in entrepreneurship components of the TVET institutions.
• Provide technical assistance to production units in TVET institutions to develop business proposals.
• Develop and manage the database on entrepreneurship development in TVET institutions.
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors
Bachelor Degree in Management, Business Administration, Public Adminisration, Public
Finance, Accounting and Finance, Economics
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Experience in working with start
– Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity
– Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment
– development, initiative
– Acting as a team player and facilitating team work
– Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
– Report writing and documentation with adequate analytical and numerical skills
– Creating synergies through self
– Managing conflict
– Informed and transparent decision making
– Knowledge of TVET and Competency based Education.
– Monitoring & Evaluation Skills
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong moral character and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
– Good communication skills.
– Reporting Skills
– Proven interpersonal relationship skills.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French