Job at INTEGRATED POLYTECHNIC REGIONAL COLLEGE KITABI : RESEARCH OFFICER (Deadline :24 August 2018 )
? Develop research work plans and assist in formulating research policy for IPRC.
? Provide support and guidance to the students and staff about innovation projects.
? Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.
? Perform day
– day supervision of research staffs for assigned projects.
? Collect all necessary data for research related projects and work with respective units.
? Liaise with production unit to identify different production area.
? Organize seminars about TVET research in all technical areas.
? Identify potential areas of TVET research and publications.
? Perform any other tasks assigned by the supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transport
Engineering, Transport & Geoinformation, Technology, Electromechanical Engineering,
Electricity Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Renewable Energies,
Construction, Material Sciences & Engineering, Automation and Control, Process Engineering,
Machinery Process and Systems, Information & Communication Technology, Agriculture, with
PGD in Education.
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– High level of Technical Knowledge and Competency in the research area
– Supervisory knowledge and skills
– Strong technical analytical and problem solving skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
– Strong research skills
– Strong organization skills.
– Strong communication skills.
– Human relations skills to develop and mentor colleagues.
– Ability to create and maintain networks with industries.
– Ability to work independently and lead a team.
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French