Job at IPRC Gishari : Legal Affairs (Deadline: 18 July 2018)
1. To deal with legal issues and providing legal advices
2. To prepare model contracts and decisions to be adopted
3. To prepare documents and conclusions concerning litigious issues involving the IPRC.
4. To advise the management on litigation risks and contribute to finding solutions
5. To draft legal texts regarding the IPRC and deliver legal opinions on the draft instructions, regulations and procedures.
6. To collect, safe guard decisions carrying jurisprudence on the IPRC appeal and establish the documentation to serve the IPRC in legal matters and inform regularly the service concerned
Bachelor’s degree in law
Fluency in English and French ,computer literacy, analytical and communication skills