Job at IPRC Huye: Assistant Lecturer in ICT (Deadline: 23 July 2018)
1. Conduct teaching activities
2. Assist in curriculum harmonization and development.
3. Undertake Professional and self
4. Participate in community outreach activities.
5.Participate in income generating activities of the institution
– Bachelors Degree in either or (Computer Science, Information Technology, ICT, Computer Systems, Computer Engineering Or Computer Application Technology) With At Least Second Class Upper Division is compulsory.
– Masters Degree/M.Phil (Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, ICT Engineering, Internet Systems, Information Systems, Computer Applications, IT Management, and Communication And Information System) is a desirable.
– Professional/Technical certificate (CCNA, IT ESSENTIALS, OCA, and MCP) also a desirable.
– Relevant experience in computer science, information technology, ICT, computer systems, computer engineering is a desirable.
– Experience of working independently and without close supervision is a desirable.
– Working knowledge of the activities of other functions of the Ministry relevant to the department is a desirable.