Job at IPRC Karongi : HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (Deadline: 24 July 2018)
Elaborate recruitment plans.
Participate in the recruitment process.
Promote staff welfare.
Ensure to adhere HR policies and procedures, and monitor their implementation in the institution.
Prepare and process staff salaries and other employees’ benefits.
Ensure timely planning, monitoring and evaluation of staff performance contract.
Ensure timely preparation and declaration of statutory deduction.
Ensure induction of new staff in the institution.
Ensure proper management of staff attendance.
Act as member of staff disciplinary committee and recruitment committee.
Ensure proper record keeping of staff files.
Promote labor standards and workplace safety.
Carry out other task as assigned by her/his supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Management, Public Administration,
Key Technical Skills & Knowledge required:
– Knowledge of analysis of the existing system including policies, strategies and
plans related to Human Resources;
– Knowledge in the Development of Human Resources Policies and procedures
– Leadership skills;
– High analytical skills;
– Report writing and presentation skills;
– Computer Literate;
– Coordination, planning and organisational skills;
– Interpersonal skills;
– Collaboration and team working skills;
– Effective communication skills;
– Administrative skills;
– Time management skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French