Job at IPRC Karongi : MARKETING AND SELLES OFFICER (Deadline: 24 July 2018)
• Develop and implement marketing strategy.
• Analyze market in relation to marketing.
• Provide technical assistance to production units to plan and conduct research & development related to marketing.
• Organize and implement the marketing events, such as exhibitions and open days.
• Develop and manage the database on marketing
• Provide professional and technical advice to her/his supervisors.
• Perform all other tasks assigned by her/his supervisors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Sales, Business Administration Marketing option,
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Relevant skills in financial planning, marking concepts, sales planning, competitive analysis,
understanding customer, product development, client relationship, creative services,
minimum of 1 year in the industry would be an added advantage.
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English, and French language.
– Supervisory knowledge and skills
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Good interpersonal skills to interact with clients and team members.
– Good organization skills.
– Good communication skills.
– Good reporting skills.
– Human relations skills to develop and mentor colleagues.
– Ability to create and maintain networks with potential customers.
– Ability to work independently
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French