Job at IPRC Kigali : Academic records officer (Deadline: 22 August 2018)
1.Maintain a credible register of all students enrolled in different programs.
2.Maintain individual student files containing admission records and examination results for each year
3.Organize students’ marks and record retrieval in liaison with Departments
4.Liaise with registration office to ensure proper management of students files
5. work with time table and examination office to collect students marks
6.prepare students’ academic documents
7.Perform any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Bachelor’s Degree in Archivist and Documentation, Library and Information Science
Key technical skills and knowledge:
– Good written and verbal Communication Skill
– Good data entry skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
– Good planning and organizational skills
– Good attention to detail
– Reporting Sklls
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda and English or French